Thursday

tired tired day :p

     What a tiring day fr me , on the Sunday , 11th April 2010 . I woke up at 10.25 a.m. I'm suppose to be wake up early in the morning , even tough it was Sunday and it was my off day ! But , I had promise with my friends to go to angsana for the MARA event something , i could not remember , bahaha . And I'm the one who was late ! *as usual , bahaha sorry guys . Arrived about 1 p.m. *very late huh ! I have to drive myself there , *act guys , ama dh siap pukul 11 , tp kena tunggu abg punya kereta kt rumah tunang diaa ! grr . Entered angsana , I saw jibek , ayam , azizan ramly and the others *tk tau nama korg laa sorry . tgh seronok berkaraoke ! Lepak-ing with them kejap , meet ejaa kejap bla bla blaaa then masing masing balikk . I didn't went back home terus , but decide to go to jusco bukit indah  but my schedule berubah , i went to papa's  house . Missed them very much ! Hang out kejap dengan papa , mama , adik and lin . Then lin had to go , papa punn hantar lin balik . Then aku pun menghantar diriku ini balik , but tak jadi balik *again bahaha . I went to jusco bukit indah ;p sorry mama tk bgtauuu , hee . Act , i want to buy some shoes fr the event that night , but instead of that i bought 3 new blouse ! OMG , haha that cost me RM102 and also i bought a pair of new earrings , bahaha .

     Went back home , preparing myself fr the gathering night ^^, I felt very excited and can't wait . Nearly half an hour to prepare myself and search fr the white shirt/blouse *ikut theme ;) We promised them to be there at 8.30 p.m. but only manage to arrive about 8.45 p.m. something . Because mia *the driver , have to pick me , yam and wunny . On the way there , Iklil Shah called us and mumbling why on earth are we late , bahaha *padan mukaa kau kena tunggu ! Arrived there , dayang , bella , zikri , iklil shah and nafis are already there . We ate , and chit chatting *melepaskan rindu didada ;p . Nana , intan and aishah  arrived about 9.00 p.m. *we are almost finish eating out dinner , you guys are so late lahh . Then , pictures taking time ! The photographer ; ama and yamm . *so immature ! bahahahaha

                         
see , the result of the pictures of the immature photographer *gegar gegar ;p

     I'm gonna miss this moment very much ! Love you guys so muchh ~

No comments:

website-hit-counters.com