Thursday

excitement

     OMG , OMG , OMG ! I can't wait for this Saturday for my scuba lesson at Tioman . Believe me , it was true . I can't even believe myself that I'm taking the scuba lesson , bahaha . A lots of preparations to be made , last month the scuba master gave me and my brother an open manual dive book . The book is very thick even tough it only have 3 chapters . Can you imagine , that you need to read a thick book within a month ? Until now , i only manage to read until chapter two . A bit slow , my brother has read until chapter three .

     Okay , we have to go to Tioman for three days and two nights . I'm so excited really , so pray for me to pass the physical test so I can get the scuba's licence ! hehehe . When I come back from Tioman , for sure theres be lots of pictures to be upload , so wait for it okayy ;)

No comments:

website-hit-counters.com