Friday

Semalam, Hari Stress Sekelas !

Hello. 

Dengan secara tidak langsung, aku disini ingin mengumumkan bahawa SEMALAM adalah Hari Stress Sedunia Sekelas !

Serious shit memang stress.

Did I mention in the previous blog about the MGT's assignment ?

Okay, if I didn't or did mention. Lets just let me talk about it a second kay ?

Alright, after getting our quiz and finish it on time the lecturer decided to give us some work to do. Okay that is so fine to us. But, it became a problem when she want the work to be presented the day after tomorrow. Not just a slide show, but it must come with a summary that have to be submitted before/after the presentation.

Did it over a second? HAHA. If it is, its my bad :P

Maybe it was my unlucky day that day. First, I could not answer the quizzes and then I got a VERY great group mate ! I just love them, Damn.

And also, it become very unlucky because I spoke to the group and suggest some ideas and with out a notice, I became the group leader. Very nice of you guys, really appreciate that.

People always thought that becoming a group leader is an easy job. Fuck you people! It is not as easy as it look. It will be easy if all of your group mate give full cooperation. Doesn't it seem obvious?

And it is a tough job, for zero cooperation in the group. Okay, does it get to you guys?

Next, the group leader have to be the presenter. Wow, what a nice job I got there huh. When the previous class told us that the presenter was being attacked by the lecturer, okay that is very cool. I don't like to be asked, well maybe can ask but in a polite way I think. But, from their story, I it quite stress for us.

Damn, broken English ! HAHA. Forget about my English people.

All, I think all of my classmate are freak out and very nervous about the presentation. And I think I am the most stressed out one.

It is very sweet of my group mate that they done all of their work. Oppss, not all. Some. And it is very sweet that I have finish their job. Okay, thanks. I didn't go home for the lunch break, I stayed to finished the work.

I'm thinking about not to present yesterday. Because of the stress. Almost got migraine.

But it finished successfully. As I am the last presenter, of course I am very nervous ! Thank GOD, Alhamdulillah (:

Very proud of myself because I can do it. Well I think (: I am very super happy, as I saw the lecturer was clapped for me. Maybe she also clapped for the other presenter, but when I saw her did that, with my own eyes, I was touched :')

I am glad that the next class is the therapy class. BEL 260, always a therapy for us. And it is very cool that we didn't have class today. We got extra ONE day semester break. Even it is just a day, it is still very precious. Right?

Thanks again group mate, I always love you guys! *sigh



Ok Chow!

No comments:

website-hit-counters.com