Hello.
Semalam saya ada class BEL. Finally, after 5 class takde sorang pun lecturer masuk dan akhirnya semalam lecturer masuk ! HEHEHE
So, a warm welcome to our new lecturer yang akan mengajar kami dalam Listening and Speaking class. Yahooo !
Seperti biasa, lecturer akan introduce herself in front and a little brief about the subject. Perkara biasa lahh tuu (: And yes, benda yang sama yang kami buat last semester diulang kembali but in a harder way of course. We are taking BEL 260 for God sake, not BEL 120. And BEL 260 is about preparing ourselves for MUET ! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa
After the hard time maintaining our eyes open, lecturer finally finished the briefing. And I thought that she will dismiss the class early. But, not so very lucky that day -.-"
The first task, like always is ice breaking. Introducing ourselves (padahal dah kenal punn dari last sem :p)
Tell the class about our name, interest, age, parents, ambitions, hobbies, and bla bla bla
The first one to come out, after the lecturer ask for the volunteer and there is no volunteer. Not other that our class rep ! HAHAHA
And there he is, mumbling about himself :p We have to mumble about 2 minutes, not more but maybe can less? HAHA
Next, of course who else that he want to call? ME lahh !
I told them a little about myself. But when I told them, sometimes my hobbies are like to iron my clothes, they laugh. Is it wrong?
Yes I know, it is weird. What to do, I am do a really weird person :p and of course I am so proud of it !
So, what I am trying to say is very is good !
Ignore what people want to say about you, just live your life happily people. Don't mind others (:
So proud of yourselves, don't try to be like others. Do, really do not let others influence you. In the bad way I mean. If it is in the good way, do influence yourselves alright people !
Good Day people !
Ohh btw, Happy Birthday to my dearest friends. Who share the same birthday today. Ijat Monk and Yuusof Jalil.
Yuusof Jalil, I'll wait you to come back to Malaysia to claim your present ! HAHAHAHA
OK Bye !
No comments:
Post a Comment