hello hello , cop apaa kata kita tukar cara sapaan kita dibulan Ramadhan ni . ehemm (clear throat) Assalammualaikum :)
as you all now laa kan , raya dah nak dekat >.< walaupun adaa lagi dalam kurang 2 minggu kutt ? ehehe . I'm very excited oke guys , not because of it is the end of Ramadhan , but because of I want to go back home :( I want to meet all my friends and family okayy . yeahh , Im totally homesick right now sobb sobb
okayy , tommorow which is Friday is Nuzul Quran which is a public holiday in Selangor and I don't have class . and the next tuesday is Merdeka Day , I could go back home but I got co-curiculum this Saturday and I got class on Monday . but it's okayy because my mom is coming ! (excited) ehehehe . mak biasa laa datang sini , tenguk Amat , tenguk aku , g KL . but usually I don't come along , but this time because of the upcoming Rayaa and I haven't buy my baju raya yet , I need to come along . this is what we so call , shopping raya :) plus Amat dah janji nak belanjaa baju kat 70's , i loooiikeee ;D
besides , (cehh apasal aku guna bahasa yang proper ni ?) I got the invitation , no lahh act diajak (baru betul) berbuka bersama samaa ex-TiJB batch 08/09 dekat Mid Valley . I got warned from Jibek , paksa aku datangg . sebab I already kat KL kann , so easy to come . kalau tak pergi KL pun mggu ni , I have to go also , which mean pergi dengan the sisterhood (hot stuff) hahaha . so this weekend got two things to do , it some how like releasing my tension after the two weeks of struggling fr the test and quizzes -.-
can't wait to meet them ! futhermore , I miss Iman and Amera , the Johorien , the belleikawadasushymamia , the SMKA-lien (siapaa lagi ?) and everyone who miss me :) hahaha .
tiba tiba rasaa laparr , mungkin sebab baru lepas beron kutt ? hihihi
No comments:
Post a Comment