Friday

not-so-smiley face

I had finished my MGT test last wednesday and my MAT quiz at the same day , fuhh dizzy week man (!) and I've already got the result fr my MGT test , guess how much (?) haha , twenty and a half over twenty-five . not so good huh (?) I know , that the result fr people who not study , eventough I read the book haha . fr MAT quiz , didn't get the result yet because don't have class until next week >.< 

the next brain crasher activities (haha) are , the AIS and FAR test this coming Saturday and Sunday (which is tommorow and the day after) . as you all know , AIS is all about the reading-thingy and I don't like to read -.-" sheet (British acent for shit , haha) 

and lastly as I remember that I've been told about both quiz and test for ECO , it is so call microeconomics . I hate it (!) haha . which is gonna be held on the Tuesday and Thursday , I'm so fucking don't know what am I studying about micro all this past two months . serious shit I need to study now , but naaa too lazy (hahahaha) 

damn hugry man (!) I have this week :(

No comments:

website-hit-counters.com