yesterday exam was mathematics paper , its a little bit hard . the time is flying so fast , that I don't really have enough time to answer the paper = =" but the exam is gonna end soon , yay ! and the last paper gonna be on Monday and the subject is additional mathematics -,-
yesterday I got tuition at Omega , started at 2.30 till 4.30 . usually after class we (me and mia) will go to the City Square to catch our lunch , but this month is our fasting month we change the plan and we went to Plaza Pelangi near the Omega Tuition . there , its the Metrojaya sale but the sale is for the veteran people only HAHA then we went to the second floor Metrojaya . there , the sale is only about 20% not worth it HAHA .
then we went to the Bug's Party store , the store is so fantastic :) it sold many weird stuff yet it is fun . when I was checking on the stuff in the store , I found a small box when I try to open it , it won't open . I was like trying and trying and trying . then I give up ! HAHA , I asked MIA to open it . then she was like erghhh , erghhh and the box won't open either HAHA . last we give up then we ask the promoter to open it . and it like so easyyyyyy to open . gahhhh , stupid us -.-
at the end , we decide to have that box . it only cost RM 7.90 :) very cheap right? HAHA . then we leave the store after buying another stuff that cost RM 3.90 :) then we leave Plaza Pelangi at about 5 and reached home about 7 after going trough the traffic
No comments:
Post a Comment